Yoga and Herbs for a Healthy Pregnancy
Prenatal Yoga Workshop & Tea Time
Coming Again Soon in 2021!
Instructor: Tina Hope, MS, E-CYT-500, certified holistic doula
Nurture yourself with gentle stretches, strengthening poses and restorative positions that are
specifically designed for expectant mothers during all stages of pregnancy. Cultivate a deeper
awareness of breath and how to refine it to facilitate a more relaxed state in our everyday
lives. This yoga workshop includes a discussion and sampling of herbal teas, soothing creams,
and healing salves as ways to enhance optimal health throughout the different stages of
pregnancy, labor and birth, and postpartum.
• Connect with other mamas in our community
• Relieve stress and tension in mind and body
• Prevent or relieve cramping in round ligament and back muscles
• Reduce water retention and swelling
• Enhance digestion and elimination
• Learn relaxation techniques that can aid in labor
• Practice centering breath, visualization and setting an intention
This class is accessible for all levels, including those who have never tried yoga.
Please pre-register to reserve your spot! Limited to 12 people (Minimum of 5 people
prepaid to offer workshop)
Led by Tina Hope, MS, E-CYT-500 and certified holistic doula.
For more information, contact Tina..